Our policy on refunds:
- Guest designer deposit: Guest designers often require a non-refundable deposit. We regret that we will not be able to refund or transfer these funds to a future event.
- In-house designer class payments: If a situation should arise where you've paid a deposit on a class but cannot attend, please call us to arrange for your payment to be applied to an upcoming event or workshop. We're sorry but we will not be able to refund those payments.
Basic Class Kit (please bring these items to class unless otherwise specified)
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Adhesives (dry and wet)
- Non stick craft mat
- Distressing tools (brown ink, distress blending tool, etc.)
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Piercer
- Double sided foam tape
- Scissors (large and detail)
- Pencil (with sharpener)
- Scratch paper
- Water bottle (for spraying)
- Paintbrushes (recommend #8 round, 1/2"flat, 1"flat)
- Crop-0-dile or hole punch
- White journaling pen
- Black journaling pen
- OPTIONAL: 1/2" Scor Tape, Small score board, Glossy Accents (or any clear glossy coat), Corner rounder (1/2")
Midnight Crop Schedule
Fridays from 5pm to midnight - Free but please register!
Crop room and store remain open
and more to follow.......
Email us here and let us know what crops you are signing up for.
If the crop is full (30 ppl) we will announce it here and remove the email link.
Bible Journaling Classes
Dates (Saturdays): Jan 12, Feb 2, March 9, April 6, May 4, June 1, July 6, Aug 3, Sept 7, Oct 5, Nov 2, Dec 7
Time: 9:30-noon (note the new time slot for 2019)
Instructor: Jacqui Blackowiak
Supplies: Basic Bible Journaling Kit
Large, non stick craft mat
Bible Journaling mat like Illustrated Faith
Gamsol oil and blending stubs
Colored Pencils, regular pencil, and sharpener
Liquid adhesive of your choice
Assortment of paint brushes flat and round
Precision Pen for journaling (black)